- The 3 Best Stretches for Runners
- Healthy Lunches
- Healthy Breakfasts
- Healthy Snacks & Sides
- Healthy Dinners
- 5 Foods that are Dramatically Sabotaging Your Longevity and Vitality
- 5 Foods You Probably AREN’T Eating that can Dramatically Improve Longevity and Vitality
- Calculating Calories and %’s of Protein, Carbohydrates and Fats Per Day
- Kitchen, Cooking and Eating Tips
- Easy & Delicious Chili Colorado Recipe
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Weekly Food Staples
It’s a Fact: Life is hectic these days. Moms and dads are working, kids are going back to school, the myriad activities throughout the entire household and the list goes on and on.
So how does one stay successful with eating healthy and ensuring that breakfast, lunch or dinner doesn’t mean a trip to the closest fast food restaurant? One suggestion is to keep food staples well stocked in your fridge.
Start with making a list of your top ten fave food items (including snacks) and prepare them twice a week: Sunday and Wednesday. Here’s a list of our top ten food staples (in no particular order). Click on each food item and it will take you to the recipe!: